Translate

Sunday 27 November 2011

Enjoy!


What do you say. Are you getting hungry? I certainly became double hungry after a waitress placed this plate in front of me. It was not the first time I ordered this dish in my favourite café but it was the first time served this way. Presented like this, all you want to do is to take a bite or two or more and more; till the end and wanting more. This is the feeling I still have a few months later.

Yes, I have reverted to my photo archive to find an inspiration for this post. In the past week I have been so pre-occupied with my 'Spine & Veins & Reflection' project that I did not take any photographs outside my work. I will share this information on my 'Updates' page with you soon. In the meantime, here is a taster of the cloak/wrap nicely folded, pointing me towards the right direction (let's hope).

Is this a teaser again? Do not worry, I will reveal the design outcome together with further explanation soon. Now though, I just need to document it all. This is why I will leave you with this delicious looking plate of 'Avocado, mozzarella and olive oil on a ciabatta toasted bread'. Enjoy! Kx


No comments: