Translate

Saturday 12 November 2011

Leafy waterfall


I have to be honest. My 'more manual approach of recording' has not happened this week. At least not much. And so I am not going to share my minute sketching experience yet. One thing I have to admit though is that I look around me with a much sketchier eye.


Apart from the colours in all these images, I am drawn more to the 'waterfall' created by the leaves here.

Such richness in both volume and shades addresses my creative self enough to start thinking of another project idea.

The colours, tiny bits and something as powerful as a waterfall... Quite a thought.




To be able to look around and strip the subject bare for easiness of sketching seems to be the way of tackling this challenge. I hope to return to this post and pick up from where left off for my next project. In the meantime, have a great rest of the weekend and see you next time. Kx

No comments: