Translate

Saturday 26 May 2012

On a sunny day

Summer warmth has reached England and so everybody soaks as much of the lovely weather as they can, including me who usually disagrees with high temperatures. I must admit that even I have welcomed such change from cold rainy days. Which is why I have done absolute zilch in terms of my projects and other activities and would find myself in the park jumping from sunny to shady spots and vice versa. That is in my free time of course.

This is why a lot of pictures I have taken over the past week would concern my immediate surroundings of that time. Yes, grass with whatever it hosts...


Practicing what I learned at the two photo-courses of previous two weeks, grass seems an immediate subject for me and rather challenging for others who might think that I am pointing my camera at them. Yes, indeed I was asked if I was taking pictures of a couple in a distance... Oops.

Wanting to dedicate this post to grass photography, more pictures are on my 'Photo' page; a few from outside the park, those that concern higher levels. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week. Let's hope the weather lasts. Kx

No comments: