Translate

Sunday 30 October 2011

Differences

Having gone through my picture archive, I came across a number of pairs - images taken during this year. And so, here they come...


Spring and autumn, the awakening and sleepiness of two seasons.

One flourishing, full of colours and liveliness, the other cut down, missing branches and flowerbeds.

Either way, I enjoy my walk past this bush-tree and its surroundings.





One week is all it takes to develop into a bright beauty.

Can you feel the difference in temperature here? One of these pictures was taken on a sunny autumn day whereas the other was captured on a cloudy chilly day.

Which one is which?




Summer and autumn at the same spot.

Close-up or a distance shot, one can (yet again) feel the difference in atmosphere here. Just a quick look on one picture and a lovely warmth enters your bones when the other has chilliness underlining the visual experience.

All I expect now is for the tree to shed its leaves and the foreground disappearing.



However, this step will take us too far. This will take us to winter and for this I do not mind to wait for a bit longer. I am sure that autumn has still a lot to offer. So just wait and see and enjoy the differences. Kx


No comments: