Translate

Sunday 9 October 2011

Another day, another squirrel


Whichever park you go to, there is a great chance you come across a squirrel or two or... I went out to simply get out for a while and soon after entering the park, I just had to reach for my camera. My subject was once again a squirrel.

I actually felt the stare coming from this little creature. Half hidden by the grass, this squirrel kept looking at me as if saying 'What do you want. This is my patch of the park'. Soon after, I was left to my own devices and the squirrel went off to explore its territory.

Which is why, yet again, I found myself chasing a squirrel with my lens enjoying it all with a big smile on my face.

To be honest, I also felt stupid since I would run after this little guy with my camera tripping over my own feet.



The squirrel was the one in charge here. Running from one patch of grass to another, eating whatever it found, jumping just as I pressed the capture button on my camera. Still, I enjoyed every minute of it. Stupid or not, it was fun.


Just look at the pictures. Aren't they fun?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From my experience the squirrel never asks 'What do you want?'... they seem to ask me "Any nuts...?" :)

Anonymous said...

And I must admit - the squirrel on the last pic is pretty handsom!

Katerina Praskova said...

I did not have any nuts then. Shame. Therefore I felt I invaded the squirrel's territory.
And yes, the last squirrel is rather pretty. Which is why it is on my blog. ;-)