Translate

Sunday 23 October 2011

Another sunny day


As mentioned in 'Green to red to yellow to brown' I am about to bore you with more autumn images. This week we have been quite lucky with the weather. Even though it has turned chilly it is also sunny adding a touch a crispiness to the scene all around.


I have already talked about colours this season creates. And again, these pictures only confirm what I have written so far about tones of green, yellow, brown, even red.

How can one tree end up so colourful?, I wonder. I went past this tree one morning and even though I was in a bit of a hurry, I just knew I would have to share this with you.

There is so much colour around this season, don't you think?




Therefore, indulge yourself in whatever nature has on offer this time of a year. Bellow are just two photographs taken on another sunny day this week.


Berries hiding inside a colourful tree crown; 

the juxtaposition of three colours that hold such a contrast to the whole visual experience.



Can you feel the crispiness coming from these images? Taken on a sunny day in a time when nature is in its most challenging mood, one can only admire its power. Power of beauty that is. Kx.

No comments: