Translate

Monday 10 October 2011

Green to red to yellow to brown


Even though Indian Summer is most likely over there is still so much material waiting for collection. This is the season when we can more than ever focus on colours. Autumn is full of them. I have already talked about this in 'Leafy wonders' post few weeks ago. Therefore, can you imagine what the colour scheme looks like now?


This is the time when trees still have their crowns full of leaves yet these start to change their colour. It is the time before trees shed their leaves completely.

Here, they are turning from green to red.

Trees look more interesting this time of the year. They are not just covered with tones of greens but also shades of reds, yellows and browns. I am sure that between now and the time leaves disappear from trees completely, I will bore you with more images and text relating to them.



This is also the time when wind starts to pick up. Have you noticed how windy it has become over the past few days? Similarly to spring, I felt that I brought half of the park home with me; in my eyes that is. They were full of dust and whatever could fit in.

Wind also makes it more difficult for me to take pictures.

First of all, I find it hard myself to remain still when a wall of wind hits me from any side possible. Once I manage to secure a stable position, I realise that my subject is also moving making it difficult to capture the moment. Nonetheless, the image I may end up with is also rather interesting, don't you think? The colours remain the same but become blurry introducing new possibilities.

On this note, I will leave you for another week. Beginning this week, I intend to return to designing I can make public. The truth is, I have started to produce for Xmas. Yes, the C word I do not want to reveal correctly just yet. After all, we are still at the beginning of October. However, by creating my first gift, I was allowed to explore certain way of making/joining. Therefore, have a nice week and see you soon. Kx

No comments: