Translate

Sunday 1 July 2012

Time to think

You must have noticed that I have missed my weekly post. Yes, indeed, something for me so unheard of happened last week. For the past two weeks I have been recapitulating the achievements of 'kpDeco' after a year (and a bit) and this is why I did not post last week (apart from entries on my 'Updates' and 'Photo' pages).

How interesting to go through this blog, post by post, and compare interests to productivity and speed with which the designs have been produced. 'kpDeco' has been an amazing exercise in terms of self-discovery. Not that I did not know my interests before, but to put them on a time scale of productivity and see the speed with which the outcome is reached is something I actually needed to experience first hand; also by putting it all to an action and making it public.

And so, now that I know more of my strengths and weaknesses, I can focus on the former and eliminate the latter. This is what year two of 'kpDeco' should be all about so let's see what this year brings. There are still some ongoing projects to which I return every now and then (I simply like their idea) but to keep me awake they need to go faster. This makes the crochet projects stand out. Here is 'Spine & Veins & Reflection' and 'Joker' to remind you:


Of course, there is also the 'Photo' page that does not support only the design ideas but also my photo development. This brings me to introducing to you my photo activity on G+. For those who have not visited me there yet, I put there photographs I have captured on the day or the ones that are suitable for the day's theme. So make sure you also visit me on G+ and leave some comments if you please. Thank you, all is appreciated.

This is where it all stands right now; with crochet and photography. However, feel free to leave me your observations and suggestions below. They are more than welcome. Have a great week and see you next time. Kx

No comments: