Translate

Wednesday 29 February 2012

2012 - Leap Year

I wonder what it is about doing something different, something extra on the 29th February. I know that this day happens every forth year. However, I simply do not understand why people wait specifically for this day to start communicating with a relative or once-best-friend or why on this day they decide to do some challenging activity. Simply, why do there need to be a specific day or date to make THE one actual step? Why wait? Can anybody untangle this mystery?

For me, this was another working day when I did not forget to wish a happy birthday to somebody I actually know was born on the 29th February. And as a celebration drink, we had a cup of tea because the promised freshly squeezed fruit juice poured all over the floor. Why? The blender was not fixed properly (my fault, I admit). Yes, this sounds like a standard day with standard events for not only the 29th February 2012.

But hey, to recapitulate, at least we have one extra day to fulfil these 'standard' activities. I hope you have enjoyed today. Kx

No comments: