Translate

Monday 12 September 2011

Where the inspiration lies


This little creature brought a smile to my face as I was on my way towards duties first thing in the morning today.

I just could not resist and took a few snapshots. This squirrel was so natural making poses... (also showing me its back). Its fur, the gentle tonal differences that are so striking at times, touch vibrant at places. The texture. Even the way the squirrel blends with the pathway.


There I was chasing this squirrel with my lens, enjoying every minute of it and before I knew it there were two of them. Sharing a little patch of the park, looking for food or entertainment?


Observing this for a moment during the morning rush, slowing down in my tracks and taking in somebody else's daily routine seriously made my day. How this little can be enough to brighten up a day.




I remembered this little guy looking at me as if wishing for me to 'take the damn shot'.

Similarly to the squirrel, I was also allowed to indulge myself this time watching a 'catwalk' of Kensington Palace gardens...






Therefore, enjoy the catwalk with me. This is a part of a spring/autumn collection 2011. Note the vibrant colours neatly joined by natural tones of nature. I am sure this theme will find its way to a number of next seasons. Therefore, watch out!



2 comments:

Ana Vujasevic said...

These photos have really got me into the autumn spirit esp Mr Robin Redbreast! Great work Kat... as always : ) Ana

Katerina Praskova said...

Would you believe that he was just posing and posing, waiting for me to adjust my camera and take my time? Such a show off.
Thank you for your comment. Kx