Translate

Monday 27 June 2011

Welcome to summer




Today definitely felt like a summer. Sunny, hot and humid. Unfortunately, I am not that great when it is hot and humid. In a way, I prefer to stay in a cool place. Which is not great when you want to enjoy the sunshine.

This is why I got up quite early for Sunday, managed all the necessary chores and quickly sat to complete my 'Belt-strap Handbag'. Quite a good part of yesterday was already dedicated to this design so all I wanted to do today was to finish the making and head out. Keep in the shade but be out there.

The image above is from today (yesterday since it is past midnight now) when I took the handbag for a walk. We got out during late afternoon by which time the warmth of the day was rather pleasant. And since we have had a few days of rain the park was beautifully green. Pleasure to look at and a great backdrop for my 'Belt-strap Handbag' I would say. This was a lovely finale to the weekend.

Click 'Belt-strap Handbag' to view its entire design process.

No comments: