Translate

Sunday 19 June 2011

New 'Updates' page

Today just shortly.

I just wanted to bring your attention to my new 'Updates' page. As it is explained, this page is a stage in-between my design process. Since I have few projects running at the same time, I feel that to make it easier for you to see what I am up to, 'Updates' page will show you a progress of a specific project. At the same time it will link and navigate you directly to the beginning of the project where you can refresh your memory and see the whole process from its start.

Also, I almost forgot. I have finally got myself a sewing machine. I am seeing somebody for a crash course tomorrow. It has been years since I used a sewing machine and even then I needed supervision. Therefore tomorrow is a crash course and after that it is just me and the design. And of course my new friend the sewing machine. This means that I can return to my 'Fold Dress' and 'Belt-strap Handbag' and try to complete the design. As ever, will keep you posted.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and wish you a great week ahead. And don't forget - Wimbledon is on.

No comments: