Translate

Monday 1 June 2020

'Celtic Motif' necklace and earrings

I was not sure if I should share this with you but at the end am doing it. Why? Because again something unexpected came out of work I thought was 'doomed'.

The idea was to incorporate beads (here and there) into the knitting process and end up with a necklace. A necklace it is and by shaping the weave with hand it extended to quite a long chain (surprise, surprise :-).

The question is what to do with it now. What I had was a looong chain. By playing with some possibilities a Celtic motif was created leaving me with still quite a long necklace.

Long indeed. It is approximately 27cm long when worn (which is unusually long for me)

And it was even longer but I cut off both ends and made them into earring. Quiet small and extremely light, blue and fun to wear.



And so here comes my trusted friend Elena to model and show off the 'Celtic Motif' necklace. How much I like such surprises. What do you think?

Have a good time and see you next time. K-)

No comments: