Translate

Sunday 26 January 2014

Every season has something...

I know, I promised to update you on the progress on my 'Sized down' project. However. when one comes across a bit of frost in this year's winter, it is my obligation to share it with you. Do not forget, I write most of my posts from London, from south-east of England, where winter is hardly ever proper winter; there are no minus temperatures and there is no snow. And so when one morning, when walking through the park, such scene opened up to me I was pleasantly surprised.

The crunchy sound coming from under my feet filled me with joy and created such a smile on my face. Indeed this made my day.

Diving down for a moment of exploration, new world of added texture on the leaves revealed itself to me. As if covering and preserving the leaves keeping their colour and shape.



Stepping away from the leaves, I looked around in amazement. This might look messy to you but to me, it is colourful filled with emotions and charm.

I do like winter when it shows its beauty. White with snow, frozen lakes and windows covered with frost patterns. Every season has something.

K-)

No comments: