Translate

Sunday 9 December 2012

Still in charge


I captured this drop hanging off a branch one morning and remember how cold it was. It was so chilly that I could not keep the camera still. At that point it dawned on me that it is winter, the time to dress up. Since then, I got myself a hat as shared with you in my last week post. And since then, I wrap myself in a scarf, gloves and much warmer clothes.

As much as I love the cold (when dressed up and feeling warm of course), wearing gloves can be annoying. Who wants to take them off whenever there is a photo opportunity? Well, I do.

Both of these were taken when I was wearing my hat deep, deep into my eyes. Which is why I looked in the lower sections...

One can discover various interesting things there, wouldn't you say?


Have a lovely week, try not to panic since we are approaching Christmas and if you have sorted at least one present you are better than me. I am still thinking what to produce. After visiting all the craft fairs over the past few weeks and getting myself the hat, my creative self is still in some sort of a charge. K-)

No comments: