Translate

Sunday 9 September 2012

I am back


In words of Arnold Schwanzenegger, alias Teminator, I am back. As indicated in my last post, I went home, that is Čáslav, for a few weeks and as it goes when it comes to holidays, the regime gets disrupted. And that is exactly what happened here when I abandoned my blog for a month.

To sum up my holidays, there are few pictures to share with you. This post is therefore more less in pictures. Enjoy it. I had a great time...

It all started with this big raspberry from my parent's garden...
...where I wondered how something as yellow and beautiful, spiky and twisted like this...

...can become this...
...where I watched the process of getting ripen when still on a tree and being eaten not only by me...

...which introduced me to the inner world, the one for which you need to look closer...

...the one that is not easily seen with the naked eye.

This is the garden where I started my holidays, the one where I also together with my parents (and others) enjoyed my mum's cake...
This is just a snipped from my time back home. A lot more happened there but for this I will see you some other time. As seen here, I tried to make the most of my camera and I think it worked, wouldn't you say? K-)

No comments: