Translate

Sunday 12 August 2012

My London Olympic Games 2012 - the end

The end of the Olympic Games is nearing its finishing line. And I am watching this on TV from my home country. On Friday I set off on my journey and since yesterday I have been watching the rest of the Games from the cosiness of my home.

Since I did not organise any ticket for myself, I soaked the Olympic atmosphere outside the Park. One word I can say about this - amazing. Wherever I went I was surrounded by smily faces, people on the Tube actually talked to each other and the overall mood was very positive. Yes, these Olympic Games were a success.

My experience started by visiting the Czech House with its bus doing push-ups...

... continued by observing the graphics...

...I contributed by taking part by skating around so that I can see as much as possible...

and of course visiting John Lewis to see the merchandise...

...and visiting the area around Aldgate and Whitechapel Gallery for a bit of culture.
Personally, I will remember my choice of lens I selected for each of my visits. I reached for my zoom lens that brings everything closer; closer than I would actually need. And this made me look for other photo possibilities. With this I will say Bye-Bye to the Olympic Games in London 2012. I utterly enjoyed all about them. Hope you did too. K-)




No comments: