Translate

Sunday 24 July 2011

In motion


Isn't it funny how many people are scared of anything that would buzz around them? The sound itself creates such a fear. Girls tend to jump around and scream. Why though, I ask.

We often value and adore anybody who can manage a number of tasks in a short time. What is more, they can do it all to perfection. How many times have we said '...as busy as a bee? Put this aside, just look at this image. Don't you find the colours of this creature sitting on another contrasting colour rather charming? Forget about the fear and just see the beauty around.



Have you actually ever observed the way both wasps and bees fly? It is a rather monotonous move yet keeps certain gracefulness. The time they take before they sit on a flower. How do they choose? Is it the colour?

I remember how close to me they would get when I was a child and had a sweet drink. Can they smell sweetness?

All these questions unanswered. Do you have any idea? Let me know. In the meantime, have a great week. I believe summer has finally arrived (at least a touch) so enjoy it. Kx

No comments: