Translate

Saturday 5 February 2022

Lines


A new project was just what I needed. After a good year or so of being quiet I felt that a Kindle that I got at Christmas and that needed a case was opening new opportunities. Of course, I could have just bought it but why should I? I love crocheting and actually thought of doing something with yarn again so it is perfectly alright for a new project to beck at me. And boy, I take it!

Last weekend, I went through remaining balls of Wool or Acrylic that I used in my previous projects (years and years ago).

I came across a big ball of the colour that is seen in the intro image, found a book with various stitches (that was at the bottom of my bookshelf) and picked the most basic stitch to produce this bag.

The reason why I picked the easiest stitch was because I was after something low-key. I was after creating a canvas. And I must say, it looks rather good even just like this. Plus, I 'designed' padding inside in case it falls down with the Kindle inside. How great is that...


But it would not be me if I did not come up with further ideas, especially when they hit me in my eyes; three days in the row. I witnessed amazing sunsets three evenings in a raw (on my Photo Page). And so, I am thinking to incorporate them here. It is canvas after-all. K-)

More on that next time. Have a good time and see you soon.


K-)







 

No comments: