Translate

Saturday 5 October 2019

'Two in One'


Hello everybody...

I have to admit I have not posted for a few months. Last time, I wrote about a 'Strap for Watch' which I really enjoy wearing. Between then and now, I kept working quietly when I copied an existing design to create another strap for another watch about which I will write next time...

Today, however, I will write about this pair of earrings  that came out as a follow up...

Having used orange and green wires for sampling for my watch strap, I also returned experimenting with few techniques. And what a joy it was...

Viking weave, French knitting with five pegs, French knitting using only two pegs, using different materials, a lot of thinking and allowing myself time to make the project grow on me (the way I like it) and...

I am introducing to you - 'Two in One' loop earrings that I cannot wait to wear and make in different colours if required...


Have a great time. K-)

No comments: