Translate

Sunday 1 December 2013

The tree ducks

It is the 1st of December. Time can fly so fast when it wants, you have to give it to it. When I woke up today and realised the reality, I begun to wonder. What happened this year, personally and globally and can I still do something to make this year stand out in more positive colours?

Exactly like this little symbol of life holding on a branch even though the weather is gradually turning cold towards winter.

All with a touch a lightness and a lot of freedom like this bird that glides graciously through the skies…

…and also all with a look of bewilderness that is so familiar to me.

How often have I expressed a sense of wonder on the smallest, the most trivial objects or scenery?

Far too often, I know. But there is really a lot to discover even somewhere round the corner. What I like most about all this is when I discover certain links; when objects or occasions link onto each other. To be able to do this seems to be a favourite of mine this year.


And so, this particular picture sums up my achievements this year very well. The three ducks in a row, one following the one in front, heading to its destination, leaving it all open yet full of hope...

On this philosophical note, have a lovely week and see you next time. K-)

No comments: