Translate

Saturday 5 January 2013

The panorama

What do you think this is? Alright. This is easy. Of course it is a wheel for an old carriage. I have always liked the look of it. Ever since I was a child I would play with it at my parent's garden. All these memories came back to me when I visited them this Christmas. Its charm became more obvious when the snow came down (even just for a day) and I ran out not to miss the beauty.

It all started with a mini snow storm that would obscure the view of this panorama I know so well; the two towers and the building where I learnt how to play the piano...




Another surprise waited for me in the form of mushrooms that mysteriously grew on the stump of walnut tree that had to go earlier this year...



The reward waited for me in the front garden (my mum's pride) where I discovered beautiful transparent pearls resting on these four-petaled leaves and a gem of such a delightfully calming colour...

Čáslav never disappoints.

Finally, here is one more picture I wanted to share with you - the panorama I love so much. Have a lovely week and see you next time. K-)


No comments: