Translate

Sunday 22 May 2011

On a windy day


This is one of those days, when I could easily reach for the 'ZipOut Curtain' mentioned in my earlier post. It is so windy - perfect to stay at cosy home. What stops me is the sunshine all around. And the wind can create such background scenes...

Just look at the swan carelessly floating in a pond. Isn't it amazing how casually yet gracefully can this creature mind its own business? I am not sure about you but to me such an image looks so powerful.

Now look at the waves around the swan. So dramatic. Yet the image is so peaceful. It could be taken in a lake in the middle of nowhere or in a pond of your local park. In fact, I have spent half a day walking around Kensington Gardens where this swan was enjoying the sunshine in the pond near Kensington Palace.

Below are some more pictures from today. Enjoy!
Vibrant colours
Great pattern
What lies beneath



And architecture on my way home...






No comments: