Translate

Sunday 29 May 2011

What lies beneath (and above)


Inspired by last week's walk through the park, I set on a project called 'What lies beneath (and above)'. Since this is not the movie, I am not diving under the water of course. Plus it is still quite cold to have a dip. Instead, I focused on the bridge seen in a 'On a windy day' post from last week.

Very often, we take our surroundings for granted, not noticing what is directly in front of our eyes. Therefore, here are images of the stonework, variations in colour, cracks, curves and lines... Would there be a follow up? A start to a project steered from What lies beneath (and above)?




There are few projects hidden behind these images. And I will set on making a start on them so that you can see what I mean.

This means that I will keep updating this post so stay in touch. Ta

No comments: